Our approach to fees:
We are proud to have a transparent approach to our School fees. We believe it is important for parents to know, and to be able to budget for, the cost of educating their child at Grace Dieu. Wraparound care is included in the fees (8-6pm), along with the cost of lunch, snacks, books and stationery.
The only additional costs are for:
- School trips (approximately 2 per term, and we endeavour to keep costs to a minimum)
- any paid-for after School clubs (some are free, whilst some do incur an extra cost due to specialist staffing)
- breakfast club (which runs from 7.30am)
- uniform costs (click here for more information about purchasing uniform).
The fees for the for the Academic Year 2017-2018 are:
Nursery Fees for children aged 0-3 years
Grace Dieu Nursery is open 50 weeks of the year and children can start at anytime, depending on availability.
|Nursery Time||Price per day||Price per week|
|Full day: 8am-6pm (North East)||£45 per day||£199 per week|
|Part day: 8am – 4pm||£42 per day||£195 per week|
|Extended day: 7.30-6pm||£48 per day||£207 per week|
|£26 per day||£120 per week|
|Afternoons: 1pm-6pm||£25 per day||£115 per week|
- Any extra time, added onto mornings, afternoons or the ‘part day’ fee is charged at £3 per half hour
- All food and snacks are included
School Fees for children aged 4-11 years
|Cygnets (3+) Term Time only
Termly fees are calculated depending on hours agreed upon.
|8am – 6pm £45.00
8am – 4pm £42.00
8am – 1pm £26.00 or 1pm-6pm £25
|Swans (Reception age 4+) to Year 2||£3,427 per term (£10, 280 per annum)|
|Years 3-6||£3,607 per term (£10,821 per annum)|
Our School fees are fully inclusive of:
- All drinks and snacks during the day
- A nutritious two course lunch
- Wraparound care – supervision from 8am to 6pm
- Books and stationery
- Pupil Accident Insurance
Optional extras include:
- Breakfast club (from 7.30am), including breakfast & supervision, costs £3 per session
- Individual Music Tuition (£22.55 for a 30 minute session)
- Speech and Drama lessons (£22.55 for a 30 minute session)
- Where Learning Support lessons are needed (as agreed with parents and the SENDCO) the first 30 minute lesson is included as part of the fees. Subsequent lessons are charged at £22.55 per 30 minutes.
- An optional sickness insurance policy for full time pupils
For information about fee payment terms, please read our Fee payment information page.