We understand that family life is busy – so our wraparound care is designed to be convenient, flexible and easy to access!
Unlike most other schools, before and after school care is included in the fees for all full time pupils. Children can be dropped off from 8am and our after school care ends at 6pm.
Families can also choose to use our Breakfast Club, which runs from 7.30am and includes breakfast and supervision for £3 per session.
Pre-Prep (Swans Reception Class – Year 2)
- Children can be dropped off, for free, from 8am and they will be supervised by a member of staff as well as having the opportunity to play outside (weather permitting!)
- The School day begins at 8.55am with Registration
- The School day ends at 3.30pm
- Tiffin Club, our after school provision, operates from 4-6pm. This is a supervised, after School activity programme, which includes a small tea, and is included in the fees.
Prep (Years 3 – 6)
- Children can be dropped off, for free, from 8am and they will be supervised in the Hub, where they can read, use the computers, or catch up with friends
- The School day begins at 8.30am with Registration
- The School day ends at 4pm
- Pupils are offered a light tea before taking part in activities or prep
- After school activities or supervised prep take place between 4.15 – 5pm
- After School supervision from 5-6pm takes place in the Hub – with parents able to pick up their children at any time that suits them up until 6pm. Pupils can do their homework, read, use the computers, or catch up with friends.