Grace Dieu aims, as a co-educational day school for children aged 12 weeks to 11 years, to develop the whole person by focusing on the five areas identified by our founder, Antonio Rosmini:
- Intellectual Development: to encourage minds and academic excellence
- Physical Development: to promote a healthy lifestyle
- Moral Development: to ensure that pupils mature into responsible caring adults
- Spiritual Development: to assist the formation of personal beliefs
- Aesthetic Development: to promote an appreciation of the arts.
Learning and Growing in the light of the Gospel.
These aims provide Grace Dieu with a distinctive identity – all that we offer both inside and outside of the classroom is rooted in our goal to develop the whole person. We strongly believe that the space that we enjoy – both physically and as a stand-alone, independent Prep School – allows us to truly fulfil these aims.
To read our full Mission Statement, please click on the image.