Our approach to fees:
We are proud to have a transparent approach to our School fees. We believe it is important for parents to know, and to be able to budget for, the cost of educating their child at Grace Dieu. Wraparound care is included in the fees (8-6pm), along with the cost of lunch, snacks, books and stationery.
The only additional costs are for:
- School trips (approximately 2 per term, and we endeavour to keep costs to a minimum)
- any paid-for after School clubs (some are free, whilst some do incur an extra cost due to specialist staffing)
- breakfast club (which runs from 7:30am)
- uniform costs (click here for more information about purchasing uniform).
Watch our video to see our all inclusive approach.
The fees for the Academic Year 2019-2020 are:
Nursery Fees for children aged 0-3 years
Grace Dieu Nursery is open 51 weeks of the year and children can start at anytime, depending on availability.
|Day rate: 7:30am – 6pm||£55.00 per day|
|School day: 8am – 4pm||£48.00 per day|
|Mornings: 7:30am – 12:30pm||£30.00 per morning|
|Afternoons: 1pm – 6pm||£30.00 per afternoon|
- Any extra time, added onto mornings, afternoons or the ‘school day’ fee is charged at £3.60 per half hour
- All food and snacks are included
School Fees for children aged 4-11 years
|Cygnets (3+) Term Time only
Termly fees are calculated depending on hours agreed upon.
|7:30am – 6pm £55.00 per day
8am – 4pm £48.00 per day
7:30am – 12:30pm or 1pm – 6pm £30.00 per morning or afternoon
|Swans (Reception age 4+) to Year 2||£3,775 per term (£11,325 per annum)|
|Years 3-6||£3,973 per term (£11,919 per annum)|
Our School fees are fully inclusive of:
- All drinks and snacks during the day
- A nutritious two course lunch
- Wraparound care – supervision from 8am to 6pm
- Books and stationery
Optional extras include:
- Breakfast club (from 7:30am), including breakfast & supervision, costs £3.40 per session
- Individual Music Tuition (£24.85 for a 30 minute session)
- Speech and Drama lessons (£24.85 for a 30 minute session)
- Where Learning Support lessons are needed (as agreed with parents and the SENDCO) the first 30 minute lesson is included as part of the fees. Subsequent lessons are charged at £24.85 per 30 minutes.
- An optional sickness insurance policy for full time pupils
For information about fee payment terms, please read our Fee payment information page.
There is a £275 initial payment which secures your place prior to joining. This comprises a £75 Registration fee for your child to join either the School or Nursery and a £200 refundable deposit which is fully refundable when you leave either School or Nursery.