Each and every week, learning is brought to life at Grace Dieu. Last week is a good example – here’s just a very small sample of how learning was brought to life for our pupils:
- Pupils enjoyed interesting hands-on Science lessons on a range of topics – including Light – in our Science Lab.
- Swans Reception class learnt about Celebrations by cooking Gingerbread Men and having a party!
- Years 1 & 2 visited Thinktank, Birmingham Science Museum.
- Year 6 learnt about the Mayan people by researching and playing the game of Pok A Tok!
- Year 4, whilst learning about Fair Trade, made some hot chocolate as part of their PSHCE topic.
- Pupils also learnt about fire safety from the Leicestershire Fire Service.
- Forest School sessions saw pupils making wind sticks, learning about hibernation and taking part in team-work construction challenges.