The Nursery is an incredibly safe and homely setting for your child to grow during their all-important formative years.
Each room is spacious and light with a wide range of toys and learning opportunities that are specifically tailored to the needs and interests of that age group.
Our stimulating and fun outdoor learning environment at the Nursery includes:
- An outdoor classroom – so children can be creative and play outside, whatever the weather!
- A well loved mud kitchen
- A range of playground equipment including, when the weather allows, a mini bouncy castle!
- An allotment area so children can grow their own vegetables
- Specially designed mini track for bikes and scooters.
As the Nursery is set in 120 acres of parkland – our children have everything they could ever need just a short walk away! Each day they can spend time adventuring and exploring –
- playing in the woods and using the School’s Outdoor Learning facilities. Every Friday we hold a Forest School Session
- running around the grounds – there are numerous playing fields to run around, hills to roll down and molehills to stomp on!
- using the School’s sports hall for soft play sessions
- visiting our alpacas or chickens, and looking after our African Land Snails!